As our stores slowly reopen, we want to share our new approach with you to ensure your safety and ours. Lets come together safely.
At a glance
- Find markers on our floors indicating safe distances between clients.
- We have a max amount of people in the store at a time based on location.
- Every second fitting room will be closed to allow for more distance between clients.
Keeping it clean
- We are constantly disinfecting surfaces that are touched often by staff and clients. All our staff will be following a stringent hand washing policy.
- All staff will be wearing masks, and we encourage you to wear one too.
- If you feel any flu like symptoms please refrain from coming into the store — we are happy to serve you online here.
- We are fully set up to take payment by credit and debit, including tap payment methods, however we will not be accepting cash at this time. We will also not be accepting Allipay and Wechat Pay at this time.
- All receipts will be emailed, not printed.
- We are committed to steaming all merchandise before and after clients try it on.
- We encourage clients try our online support for more fit options — open 24 hours a day.
- Due to safety measures in response to COVID-19, purchases made in-store are FINAL SALE and are not currently eligible for a refund, exchange, or store credit.